F&B Outlet Manager (Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship available for this role)
Fanhams Hall Hotel, Ware, Hertfordshire
Closing Date: 30th November 2021
Lots to do, but lots of fun
- Ensure a truly warm and welcoming experience for all guests and visitors who visit our food and drinks outlets within the hotel.
- Overall day to day management of the Front of House F&B team ensuring exceptional standards are delivered and maintained
- Manage from the front by running and overseeing shifts. Remaining hands on within the operation
- Competently manage the ordering and control of stock items ensuring availability at all times
- Team management activities to include, employee relations, absence management, training and development and employee engagement.
- Manage rotas and wage costs
- To support SOP’s for your area that can form a training manual for new recruits
- Work with Human Resources to effectively resource the best talent for the business
- Manage cost of sales to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved
- To optimise opportunities to hit and exceed budgeted targets assisting the General Manager in forecasting the business in terms of covers and sales figures
- Assisting the Hotel Operations Manager and General Manager in creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development
More jobs based on the same category.
Human Resources Manager - Maternity Cover
Lainston House Hotel,Sparsholt, Hampshire