Human Resources Manager - Maternity Cover
Lainston House Hotel,Sparsholt, Hampshire
Closing Date: 05th December 2021
Our successful Human Resources Manager will be responsible for;
- Recruitment and selection of team members including advertising, interviewing, referencing, offer and contract.
- The welfare of all employees ensuring that all staff facilities are monitored and kept in line with company procedure and policy.
- Oversee all employee benefit and loyalty programmes in the hotel.
- Manage staff accommodation.
- Organising and participating in the Staff Consultative Committee for the hotel.
- The provision of an employee relations advisory service to HOD’s to manage employee performance.
- Carry out investigations/disciplinary/grievance meetings as required.
- Deliver Company Induction on a regular basis, ensuring all new recruits attend on day 1 of employment.
- To ensure that new starters receive a comprehensive departmental induction.
- Co-ordinates attendance at training courses and liaises with Group Learning & Development Manager and external providers regularly.
- Management of the review and appraisals system.
- Management of all HR records both electronic and paper.
- Ensuring compliance with all immigration legislation and any risks are identified and eliminated.
- Production of monthly HR reports and statistics.
- To assist with any payroll queries as required.
- To participate in Senior and Full HOD meetings and promote HR activities/policies.
- Management of all day to day HR administration.
More jobs based on the same category.
F&B Outlet Manager (Tier 2 Visa Sponsorship available for this role)
Fanhams Hall Hotel, Ware, Hertfordshire