Assistant Technical Services Manager - Pennyhill Park
Pennyhill Park and The Spa, Bagshot, Surrey
£37,000 per annum plus fantastic benefits
Closing Date: 01st July 2022
Lots to do and lots of fun
- Deputise for Technical Services Manager as appropriate at management meetings, contractor meetings
- Act as liaison between hotel and outside contractors or technical services on major projects.
- Manage repair and maintenance response times necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To follow up with each department on a regular basis on all works outstanding, planned or anticipated
- To ensure there is always adequate resources, people, time and materials available to deal with all eventualities.
- To ensure all workshop and plant areas are in immaculate condition.
- To ensure the engineering team are familiar and comply with the company and Statutory Health and Safety procedures
- To help the development of the team by carrying out in house training sessions
- To create and distribute department rotas
- Maintain effective communication within the department and ensure that the Technical Services Manager is kept well informed of any problems/queries that have arisen.
- To attend any department training sessions and/or meetings required.
- To implement energy saving procedures and to ensure consistent compliance by hotel
- Monitor utility bills to ensure charges are correct.
- Responsible for assisting in preparing the Property & Maintenance and utilities annual budget and preparing monthly forecasts.
- Carry out regular equipment checks and preventive maintenance reporting to minimize replacement costs.
- Oversee the refurbishment of public areas, bedrooms, mechanical and electrical plant.
- When required, be available to assist the maintenance operations at other properties within the Exclusive Collection
More jobs based on the same category.
Royal Berkshire Hotel, Ascot, Berkshire